+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about Client Id

pbusa15

Feb 2, 2008
On the last Monday (Nov 2nd, 2009) my ecase status was changed "Medical results have been received". I also received email from CIC buffalo to send them paper work of our newborn baby (about him I informed them earlier) to add him in our immigration application. In subject of the email I find a 8 digit number other than my immigration file number. I used that number as Client Id at the "Client Application Status" website, and to my surprise it retrieved my immigration application.

Is that 8 digit number my visa number?

Are they just waiting for the addition of our newborn baby to issue us visas?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

pbusa15 said:
On the last Monday (Nov 2nd, 2009) my ecase status was changed "Medical results have been received". I also received email from CIC buffalo to send them paper work of our newborn baby (about him I informed them earlier) to add him in our immigration application. In subject of the email I find a 8 digit number other than my immigration file number. I used that number as Client Id at the "Client Application Status" website, and to my surprise it retrieved my immigration application.

Is that 8 digit number my visa number?

Are they just waiting for the addition of our newborn baby to issue us visas?
No, it is just a client ID no. Not your visa no. File no. B********* Client ID **** ****

PMM