+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Query Related to POF

Ibad000

Oct 12, 2023
Hey,

My profile is Single 5 yrs of exp in Human Resource Management, 8777 achieved waiting for Master's 18 yrs education ECA from CES. Recently I have moved to Germany for masters & have submitted my whole saving into the block account which is around 11500 Euros & in CAD its around 16000$. So my question is I am planning to apply for PNP of Saskatchewan to expedite the Immigration Process can I show my blocked account money as POF? or the Money in blocked account cannot be utilized for POF.

Thanks! looking forward for valuable suggestions.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hey,

My profile is Single 5 yrs of exp in Human Resource Management, 8777 achieved waiting for Master's 18 yrs education ECA from CES. Recently I have moved to Germany for masters & have submitted my whole saving into the block account which is around 11500 Euros & in CAD its around 16000$. So my question is I am planning to apply for PNP of Saskatchewan to expedite the Immigration Process can I show my blocked account money as POF? or the Money in blocked account cannot be utilized for POF.

Thanks! looking forward for valuable suggestions.
Check SINP POF requirements but should not be an issue. Assume your NOC and SINP are being selected.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Will try for Manitoba also. For SINP there process takes around 3 months & they will be replying back.
Manitoba is not an option unless you work in the province, or have a sibling and job offer through a recruitment initiative. Process may take 3 months but that is for nomination. Still have to apply for PR through IRCC.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Have checked that it states that the money should be readily available & accessable.
Money usually has to be liquid and readily available because you will need to use it to settle in Canada. Unless you arrive with a job you likely need more funds than that especially in a larger city unless you have someone providing you free housing. Agree that think you are getting confused with nomination and getting PR. People do not usually get PR in 3 months. Also draws in your files are not guaranteed on a regular basis. Would look to see how often your NOC is part of a PNP nomination selection announcement.