+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Query regarding Transcript and TOEFL score

Btrfly14

Aug 21, 2014
Hi Folks !!
After google search I found this forum and I find it really informative thanks a lot all of you !!!
I am really newbie and need help.
I am willing to get admission in Centennial College in Biotechnology fast track Diploma for 2 years. I have 2 important questions regarding my application
1. About the pattern of transcripts. Its mentioned International students need to submit "Credential Assessment Report" (CAR). What is that? Is it different from our regular marksheet obtained from colleges and Schools? If yes then from where can I obtain this CAR?.

2. Regarding TOEFL. I have TOEFL score enough to get admission in centennial college as mentioned on their website. But is it mandatory to have IELTS score for study permit. Keeping into consideration I have studied in South Korea for 5 years.

As you all are experienced here more than me ofcourse, would be glad if someone can help me out with these queries.
Thanks in advance !!!

satyan1990

Star Member
Jul 19, 2014
If you are from India, then try calling Bangalore centennial office, they can help you.

Ielts or toefl

Any one is sufficient.

Btrfly14

Aug 21, 2014
Thanks a lot satyan1990!! I will try calling them.

oladscobeyu: Please check these sites it might help you if you have problem regarding credential report, if you are looking for colleges in ontario
icascanada or wes.org