+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Query regarding submitting file while travelling

Slaarn0104

Oct 12, 2024
So I received my ITA in the Sep 19 509 CEC class draw. My PGWP is valid till December 8th. My profile in being handled by an agent from India. I have submitted all the documents to the agent and they have given me a date of the end of October where they will be submitting my file.

Now, I will be travelling outside Canada from 16th of OCT to 9th of November. My agent would mostly likely submit my file in the end of October ie when I would be outside Canada. Once I return to Canada , I intend to use the AOR and apply for the bridging work permit.

Now my question is, can my agent submit my profile when I’m outside Canada? (I’m not going to India as that would null my PCC, I’m going to a third country as a tourist). Will it be an issue if my agent submit my file when I’m travelling outside Canada? To begin with my file would be submitted from India by the agent but is there a clause that the candidate has to be physically in Canada when the file is being submitted? Please let me know. Thank you.