+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

query regarding representative forn and student questionnaire form

satinder

Jul 1, 2010
hi,
I have an query regarding representative form and student questionnaire forn :---

My friend is living in canada , i have send all my documents to him and he forward my documents to red river college and i got acceptance letter from college . Now i have some queries:---
1. They have asked abto fille information about representative in both forms , will any one suggest me what to fill in these forms as i am submitting my file myself............
Thanks

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
the representative form is to be used only incase someone is doing the filing for you. Eg; consultants

since ur doing the whole thing urself, then dont submit that.

heartbeat

Jan 31, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-06-01
IELTS Request
satinder said:
hi,
I have an query regarding representative form and student questionnaire forn :---

My friend is living in canada , i have send all my documents to him and he forward my documents to red river college and i got acceptance letter from college . Now i have some queries:---
1. They have asked abto fille information about representative in both forms , will any one suggest me what to fill in these forms as i am submitting my file myself............
Thanks
as your friend submitted all your documents to college but now you are going to apply in embassy office
so you have to submit all your original documents so you have to select the form box "urself"
no need to mention any other agent or consultant .......just cross that column stated agent/consultant