+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Query Regarding Passport

kumargoyal

Aug 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

While applying i have given only the First and Last page of my passport (bio pages). This passport is having only stamp for issuing of PCC while I have 2 older passports with visa for UK and Mauritius.

Can you please guide if the visa pages of older passports are also required. If yes, should i provide the same through CSE or wait for the CIC to ask for them.

Please guide.

Doda

May 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kumargoyal said:
Hi All,

While applying i have given only the First and Last page of my passport (bio pages). This passport is having only stamp for issuing of PCC while I have 2 older passports with visa for UK and Mauritius.

Can you please guide if the visa pages of older passports are also required. If yes, should i provide the same through CSE or wait for the CIC to ask for them.

Please guide.
You are required to submit your bio pages and any visa/entry/exit stamps pages for your current passport only.

Doda

May 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vipulgoyal88 said:
what if i have submitted a PCC which relates to a stay on a visa stamped on old passport?
Still isn't required.

alok4best

Dec 19, 2014
Frankfurt
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-Dec-2014
Nomination.....
24-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
7-Apr-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
7-Apr-2015
Med's Request
17-Jun-2015
Med's Done....
23-Jun-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-Jul-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-Aug-2015
LANDED..........
27-Nov-2015
kumargoyal said:
Hi All,

Please guide.
It depends and differs from one VO to another. To be on the safest side, you can send scans of all pages of all passports.
Why I say it differs because when I was in your stage (i.e. waiting for RPRF/PPR etc), a lot of other applicants were being asked for scans of all pages of passport along with RPRF. Hence, based on what they were asked for, I also kept scans ready for my and my wife's passport.
Eventually, when my VO sent me a request, they directly asked for original passport. They did not take any scans at all. I took my passport in person to VO and got the VISA stamped.