cavemen

Star Member
Feb 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey
Guys

I have a query regarding this question :

Have you listed all of XXXXX periods of military service or government positions (if any), and all of the organizations that XXXXX belongs to (if any)?

The top of the page describes this :
List any organizations XXXXXX has supported, been a member of or been associated with at any time. Include any political, social, youth or student organization, trade unions and professional associations.

I am a member of Indian Association of Physiotherapy and of Occupational and Physiotherapy Council do I need to include those details too ?

please help

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Yes, you should.

Say 'yes' to the question "Has xxx listed all government, organisation etc"

cavemen

Star Member
Feb 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my spouse is not a member of any organisations do we then select Not Applicable or do we still say Yes ?

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
cavemen said:
my spouse is not a member of any organisations do we then select Not Applicable or do we still say Yes ?
The question is "have you listed all of xx military, organisation or government jobs"

yes - I have listed them all
no - I haven't listed them all
n/a - I don't have any so this doesn't apply to me

cavemen

Star Member
Feb 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kryt0n said:
The question is "have you listed all of xx military, organisation or government jobs"

Thank you kryt0n, though so just wanted to confirm it :)

pino1130

Star Member
May 22, 2017

Hi Kryton,
I don’t have any of the services but I answered Yes because I thought the question means that if I have listed all my personal activity. Will this affect my application (AOR 10 Aug, NA2 29 Aug)? Should I raise CSE? Some members told me they were in same situation but got PPR. Pls advise. Thanks!

D

Deleted member 981115

hello!

I submitted my CEC application 2 days ago and there was a question that asks:

“ have you listed all periods of military service or government positions (if any), and all off the organizations that’s belongs to (if any)?
I answered “YES” instead of N/A and submitted my application and also received AOR.

Please note that i have my personal history listed since I turned 18. I Never worked for Military and Neither I worked or held any government position.
My work experience 2 years in Canada.

Can you please suggest what is the correct answer and how can I rectify the error?
Will this error impact my process?

Thank you