+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Query on Work Experience ( EE)

Gunaanug

Apr 4, 2017
I qualified under FSW and Canadian Experience Class categories and currently got an ITA.
Requesting subject mater experts to help me understand how to submit work history as i am getting confused.

My overall work experience is 14+ years out of which i spent 5 years in India, 7 years in the US and 2 years in Canada. All this working for the same organization/company. In the US, i spent 6 years of Physical stay but that was spread over a 7+ year duration in which i made several long term onsite travels combined with short term offshore travel. When i submitted my initial express entry profile, i just created 3 work history records for every country( India, US & Canada) but for the same employer.

Please let me know if this fine. Employment letter from my company states my original joining date, my work start date in Canada, current work location in Canada, current annual gross and my Canadian residential address. It does not mention my duration of stay in US or in India as well as my job title while working in those locations. Can i upload the same letter against the three records? Should the reference letter include job title for every location(US or India)?
please help me.
thanks.