+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Query on NOC 0114 - Other Administrative Services Manager

abidrehmat

Jul 16, 2019
Guys,

I need some help on NOC Code. I am making my express entry profile and getting confused in selecting the NOC code. I have a career history of 10 years in accounting and finance. However, since last three years my job title is Manager Finance and Procurement as I am performing two roles. So I started searching for my NOC code for the job title of "Manager Finance and Procurement" and nothing appeared. I tired searching both roles separately and got 0111 for Manager Finance and 0113 for Manager Procurement but I have to choose one NOC code which contains both finance and procurement. On further investigation, I found NOC 0114 - Other Administrative Services Manager which clearly mentions that "Also included in this unit group are managers responsible for departments involved in two or more of the following activities: finance, human resources, purchasing or administrative services. Managers in this unit group are employed throughout the public and private sector."

My current job responsibilities are:

Manger Finance and Procurement
In this role, I am currently looking after two departments of the Company. My main responsibilities are categorized as follows:

Finance Related Responsibilities:

o Overall responsible for planning, organizing, directing, controlling and evaluating the policies and procedures in the finance department of the company.
o Directing and advising the staff involved in finance department to ensure the complete recording of all financial transactions of the company.
o Reviewing and managing compliance of all financial transactions with IFRS.
o Preparing the monthly, quarterly and annual management accounts of the company for management’s review.
o Preparing, administering and submitting the VAT and With Holding Tax returns of the company.
o Administering the overall budget of the company and reporting the variances to the management.
o Preparing and submitting the bank facility documents like Letter of Credit and Bank guarantees.
o Interview, hire and oversee training for staff in finance department.

Procurement Related Responsibilities

o Overall responsible for planning, organizing, directing, controlling and evaluating the policies and procedures in the procurement department of the company.
o Directing and advising the staff involved in procurement department to ensure the smooth import of materials from Europe, Asia and US.
o Monitoring the landed cost of materials and issuing the price list according to the company’s policies.
o Preparing and submitting the claims against suppliers for inventory.
o Preparing and monitoring the aging report of inventory for senior management.
o Planning, administering and controlling the procurement budgets.
o Negotiating the credit limits with the suppliers.
o Interview, hire and oversee training for staff in procurement department.

Please advise if I am on the right track! Thanks in advance guys!

Regards,
Abid.

Adunni212

May 29, 2020
Hello Abid,

I think you are on the right track. Noc 0114 suits your job descriptions. Have you applied? Any update?