+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Query for PR in Ontario

Jan 25, 2020
Hello People,

I am Harsimran Singh, 23yrs old from Chandigarh, India. Currently, I am working for a start-up in New Delhi. I have completed my bachelor's in Computer ScienceEngineering in the year 2019. But I have been associated with this firm since October 2018. Now I am planning to apply for PR in Canada. There I'm planning to stay in the Ontario province. Could you please guide me through the various steps involved. I have also read about it on the official website.

Regards,
Harsimran Singh

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
You need to find your eligibility first.
For Ontario, you need to have a minimum of 400 CRS then you can apply under FSW

Jan 25, 2020
You need to find your eligibility first.
For Ontario, you need to have a minimum of 400 CRS then you can apply under FSW
Thanks Milan for your response, let's assume that I score 7778 in IELTS, currently, I'm working with a start-up from the past 1.5years. So according to the CRS point calculator, my score is around 404. What would be the next steps?

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Thanks Milan for your response, let's assume that I score 7778 in IELTS, currently, I'm working with a start-up from the past 1.5years. So according to the CRS point calculator, my score is around 404. What would be the next steps?
First, you need to have continuous work experience for work in a single NOC.
Assuming you're achieving CBL 9 and maxed out on education points and age points. Try to increase your work experience for a year to increase your CRS points significantly.

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Create EE and choose Ontario as preferred province and wait for draws. Although cut off were pretty high for last draws.
Try to improve your CRS POINTS with work experience.