+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Query for Alberta PNP

Ibad000

Oct 12, 2023
My profile is single 28 yrs old with Master's 18 years Education. Almost 5 yrs experience working in the field of Human Resource Management, will be attempting my IELTS next to next week, have previously attempted IELTS Academic in September & achieved 7+ bands. So hopefully will achieve the desired result i.e 8777 & based on that my CRS score will be between 471-478. I have some queries related to PNP Programs.

Below mentioned are the questions that I need to have clarity,

1. Am I eligible for PNP of Alberta, I do not have any siblings or job in Alberta but my NOC is in demand in Alberta Tech Pathway.
  • If I apply for Accelerated Tech Pathway what are the chances of getting an ITA as I do not have a job or sibling in Alberta.
  • Can I pay the PNP fees & apply for Alberta Express Entry Stream based on Occupation in Demand & expect an ITA based on that.
2. What are my chances of applying for PNP for Saskatchewan & Manitoba? HR is in demand in both provinces, how much processing time is required for applying & receiving the ITA.
3. Due to the current situation in Pakistan, I am planning to move to Germany on a Student Visa as I am working full time remotely & can manage studies with my current job. But for student VISA I need to open and deposit an amount of 11208 Euros for a year as Blocked Amount. My question is if I intend to apply for PNP of Saskatchewan can I show that amount as POF.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My profile is single 28 yrs old with Master's 18 years Education. Almost 5 yrs experience working in the field of Human Resource Management, will be attempting my IELTS next to next week, have previously attempted IELTS Academic in September & achieved 7+ bands. So hopefully will achieve the desired result i.e 8777 & based on that my CRS score will be between 471-478. I have some queries related to PNP Programs.

Below mentioned are the questions that I need to have clarity,

1. Am I eligible for PNP of Alberta, I do not have any siblings or job in Alberta but my NOC is in demand in Alberta Tech Pathway.
  • If I apply for Accelerated Tech Pathway what are the chances of getting an ITA as I do not have a job or sibling in Alberta.
  • Can I pay the PNP fees & apply for Alberta Express Entry Stream based on Occupation in Demand & expect an ITA based on that.
2. What are my chances of applying for PNP for Saskatchewan & Manitoba? HR is in demand in both provinces, how much processing time is required for applying & receiving the ITA.
3. Due to the current situation in Pakistan, I am planning to move to Germany on a Student Visa as I am working full time remotely & can manage studies with my current job. But for student VISA I need to open and deposit an amount of 11208 Euros for a year as Blocked Amount. My question is if I intend to apply for PNP of Saskatchewan can I show that amount as POF.
1. You will get nominated if your score and NOC are selected. Check draws for scores. You are not eligible for Tech Pathway without a job offer in a tech NOC, not HR.
2. What is your SINP score? Is your NOC and SINP score selected? Manitoba not an option without family or job.
3. Read SINP POF requirements but the cash needs to be readily available not blocked.

Ibad000

Oct 12, 2023
My SINP score is around 65 at the moment & for SINP the amount will be readily available but in a block account.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My SINP score is around 65 at the moment & for SINP the amount will be readily available but in a block account.
SINP is most likely too low, but you can check. Most draws are around 70. Last draw was 84 with specific NOCs. Without family in province, your score may not be high enough.

tsk1985

Aug 14, 2017
Hi ,

I have ielts score of 4,5,5,5 (R/L/S/W) total band of 5 score.

Can I apply for AINP (alberta PNP - alberta opportunity stream), since they are asking for 5 each in english skill but on federal language equivalency page I can see its 4,5,5,5 and

on TCF score its
375-4056369-3976
Its not showing 5 each in above.

So wanted to confirm before applying, if I need to take retest.

links for reference:
https://www.alberta.ca/aaip-alberta-opportunity-stream-eligibility#jumplinks-4
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/standard-requirements/language-requirements/test-equivalency-charts.html

fyi, my NOC is 2

National Occupational Classification (NOC) TEER categoryCanadian Language Benchmark (CLB) test score requiredNiveaux de compétence linguistique canadiens (NCLC) test score required
If you are working in a NOC 0, 1, 2 or 3 occupationMinimum of 5 for each English language skillMinimum of 5 for each French language skill

mohan99

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Hello everyone. I wanted to get some insights on something as I submit my Alberta PNP Offline.

I have work permit and my spouse and dependent children have joined me in Canada on work permit and student permits respectively. Will I be asked for Biometrics again? And if yes do I need to pay the fees for this ahead together with other fees using this link https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/order.do?category=11?