+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Query about NOC code for Banking product manager

abyrulz

Nov 6, 2016
HI,

My job duties are as mentioned below and i was finding it difficult to find in the NOC list.
Can you guys help me out where does this fit into.

Designation - Assistant Manager
Role- Product Manager
Duties:
  • Conduct needs and segment analysis to recommend new and enhanced products and services. Utilize client interviews, customer and industry survey, employee input, and analysis of competitor products and services
  • Evaluate the impact of regulatory changes, risk assessments, bank initiatives, and customer needs analysis on new and/or enhanced products and services
  • Launch new products in time and with enough communication for internal as well as external stake holders to achieve launch month targets
  • Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product
  • Liaisoning with support groups, such as middle office, legal, risk to roll out product in a smooth manner, complying with all the regulatory aspects
  • Work closely with L&D team to plan training modules on products and solutions regularly create and track training interventions and when necessary
  • Develop “end-to-end” processes, policies, and procedures to create a seamless, efficient, full cycle.
  • Create manuals, guidelines, job aids, customer user guides, and employee training for promoting and servicing the new/enhanced products and services
  • Work on marketing communications and product collateral and define the go-to-market strategy, helping sales and operations understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customers
  • Act as point of first reference for all product related queries and work collaboratively with colleagues
  • Making business plan and strategies to find ways and means of expanding customer base as well as revenue
  • Serve as the internal and external evangelist for the product offering

I have checked the 0122 code and found to be matching 50% but i dont handle a team.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
abyrulz said:
HI,

My job duties are as mentioned below and i was finding it difficult to find in the NOC list.

Role- Product Manager
Duties:
  • Conduct needs and segment analysis to recommend new and enhanced products and services. Utilize client interviews, customer and industry survey, employee input, and analysis of competitor products and services
  • Evaluate the impact of regulatory changes, risk assessments, bank initiatives, and customer needs analysis on new and/or enhanced products and services
  • Launch new products in time and with enough communication for internal as well as external stake holders to achieve launch month targets
  • Liaisoning with support groups, such as middle office, legal, risk to roll out product in a smooth manner, complying with all the regulatory aspects
  • Work closely with L&D team to plan training modules on products and solutions regularly create and track training interventions and when necessary
  • Develop “end-to-end” processes, policies, and procedures to create a seamless, efficient, full cycle.
  • Create manuals, guidelines, job aids, customer user guides, and employee training for promoting and servicing the new/enhanced products and services
  • Work on marketing communications and product collateral and define the go-to-market strategy, helping sales and operations understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customers
  • Act as point of first reference for all product related queries and work collaboratively with colleagues
  • Making business plan and strategies to find ways and means of expanding customer base as well as revenue

I have checked the 0122 code and found to be matching 50% but i dont handle a team.
While selecting the NOC, the duties and responsibilities mentioned in the NOC should be a close match with the actual duties and responsibilities carried out by you at the respective job. You need not match the duties and responsibilities word by word, but the idea is to have the closest match in terms of the spirit of the duties and responsibilities (at least 60%-70% match).

Also, NOC should be selected on the basis of the match of actual duties and responsibilities carried out by you rather than the designation match in the NOC list. If you are not sure of your NOC, write to noc@workingincanada.gc.ca with your job title, duties and responsibilities and educational qualification, they will help you find the closest fit.

Cyberly

Jun 9, 2022
HI,

Role- Product Manager
Duties:

Please does any one have an updated response to this?
I am currently in same shoes and need help urgently.

Cyberly

Jun 9, 2022
Please does any one have an updated response to this?
I am currently in same shoes and need help urgently.