Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
23-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-08-2017
LANDED..........
15 June 2018
I’m planning to apply for Canadian citizenship online for my family, but I haven’t started yet. We’ve been in Canada for over five years without leaving, and I have a few questions about the application process:
Expired Passports: My passport and my daughter’s (she’s a minor) have expired. Can we still apply with these?
Minor’s Health Card: My daughter’s health card doesn’t have a photo. Can I use her health card and expired PR card as personal ID, or should I use her expired passport as a second ID?
Proof of Residency: Do I need to provide evidence of our stay in Canada by submitting all passport pages?
Passport Pages: Which pages of the passport are required as a travel document? Just the bio pages, or should I need to include pages with immigration visas?
Multiple Passports: If I’ve had two passports in the last five years, should I submit the bio pages from both in one PDF, or can I submit two separate PDFs?
Assisting My Wife: If I help my wife complete her online application for free, does she need to fill out any extra forms, or is a declaration sufficient since there’s no payment involved?
I apologize for the lengthy inquiry. Due to various reasons, I couldn’t apply for citizenship earlier and don’t want to delay it any further by making mistakes. Thank you for your assistance from this group experts.