+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec vjo process

Jan 5, 2021
Quebec vjo process
Hii... i am in quebec ryt now on PGWP I wanna know someone get a VJO(validated job offer) what is a procedure to get VJO through employer. Do we need to provide previous experience to MIDI? Coz I don’t have a experience and my employer is willing to hire me on a good position, plss let me know...

Aeternus

Star Member
Jul 16, 2020
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
No, your experience doesn't matter in VJO application. VJO is Your employer sending an application to MIDI. And MIDI will process and send the VJO confirmation document to your company.

Reactions: Karanbarara1999
Jan 5, 2021
No, your experience doesn't matter in VJO application. VJO is Your employer sending an application to MIDI. And MIDI will process and send the VJO confirmation document to your company.
Thanks for reply bro and one more thing plss I don’t speak french but with the job offer i have 54 points single. Is there any chances to Get CSQ through arrima

Aeternus

Star Member
Jul 16, 2020
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Thanks for reply bro and one more thing plss I don’t speak french but with the job offer i have 54 points single. Is there any chances to Get CSQ through arrima
I got invited in the 12th invitation with only VJO and no French score. I have received my CSQ. The 13rd invitation also invited people under the same condition.

However, I strongly implore you to study French as soon and as much possible, if you want to choose quebec immigration. Arrima is getting everyone's attention. More and more people are getting VJO. It's only a matter of time before they raise the bar. Such as asking French score or increase point requirement on top of VJO.

Remember, Arrima is Express of interest system, and it is designed to let them change invitation criteria.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU