+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled worker immigration interview question. Vienna office.NEED HELP!!!

Beck

Jun 27, 2010
Hi everyone,
I am applying to Quebec and want to submit my file to Vienna. I am citizen of Uzbekistan (former soviet union), currently residing in the US on H1B. Will be moving back home soon.

Does anyone have an idea where the interview takes place???

Thanks in advance,

ton40

Star Member
Mar 3, 2010
It depends on the applications sent from your home country, sometimes if they are more, they will send an immigration agent to conduct the interview, if not probably they will ask you to attend an interview in the nearest country.
Why dont you apply from the US?

Beck

Jun 27, 2010
thanks a lot for reply. My H1B is expiring in October. The only way for me to stay in status is to apply for a student visa again. Odds may be against me because I have an MBA and will be applying to local community college. Plus I don't want to waste time and money anymore.
Family is leaving to Tashkent on August, 5. I will follow them as soon as I hear from Vienna office (or Mr Cohen and his crew)

ton40

Star Member
Mar 3, 2010
Till you hear from them refer to the official immigration Quebec website, they have all the information there. I think its the most helpful resource with complete information on how, when, where... Make sure before you leave the US to get a fingerprint card and send it to the FBI for a police clearance certificate, because if you receive CSQ you will need to provide police background check from every country you have been more than 6 months. Also, have in mind that FBI takes their time to give it back to you, so count roughly 8 week to receive it back. If you have wife and she has been here with you (more than 6 months) to the same for her as well, because they ask her for one too. Hope this helps. Good luck!