+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC SKILLED WORKER 2014 APRIL 1

sumitk12345

Jan 22, 2014
Only nurses can apply with minimum 1 year work experience and sufficient funds to settle in Quebec... French is mandatory...So go and give French exam first..

alq814

Apr 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
17-09-2013
sumitk12345 said:
Only nurses can apply with minimum 1 year work experience and sufficient funds to settle in Quebec... French is mandatory...So go and give French exam first..
Do you mind sharing where you get this information? Maybe post the link here perhaps?

securer

Mar 21, 2014
Tacloban City, Leyte, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
nurse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 8, 2014
AOR Received.
April 21, 2014 but file opened march 17, 2014
IELTS Request
with the file
File Transfer...
soon
Med's Request
soon
Med's Done....
soon
Interview........
waived hopefully
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
hopefully this year
sumitk12345 said:
french is mandatory? I don't think so.

dreamcan2014

Star Member
Mar 28, 2014
Ahmedabad
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Plz. any body can tell me for B.Pharmacy, M.Pharmacy, Ph.D, How much point will i gain in Area of Training for CSQ?

securer

Mar 21, 2014
Tacloban City, Leyte, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
nurse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 8, 2014
AOR Received.
April 21, 2014 but file opened march 17, 2014
IELTS Request
with the file
File Transfer...
soon
Med's Request
soon
Med's Done....
soon
Interview........
waived hopefully
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
hopefully this year
dreamcan2014 said:
Plz. any body can tell me for B.Pharmacy, M.Pharmacy, Ph.D, How much point will i gain in Area of Training for CSQ?
you just spammed the forum.lol

zahidul_h

Mar 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sumitk12345 said:
Where did you find these information? Please provide me links..

fr3ak

Star Member
Mar 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
[glow=black,2,300][color=white][b]s149[/b][/color][/glow]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[glow=blue,2,300][color=yellow][b]March 20, 2014[/b][/color][/glow]
Doc's Request.
[glow=purple,2,300][color=orange][b]July 26, 2016[/b][/color][/glow]
Nomination.....
[img]http://goo.gl/bxa3ot[/img]
AOR Received.
[glow=blue,2,300][color=yellow][b]Nov 24, 2014[/b][/color][/glow][img]http://dvcm.daisypath.com/Y2sop3.png[/img]
sumitk12345 said:
have you seen this?
http://www.form.services.micc.gouv.qc.ca/epi/input/input.jsp?inputFile=iscolq06&idQuestion=Q06

mbprajapati

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Hi

I am new to this forum, and I am interested in Quebec skill worker program.
My details -
Country - India
Education - Bachelor in Engineering (Information Technology), MS program (IT) from autonomous institute in Pune
Work Experience - 6.5 years in Software testing
French test not taken
Spouse is Bachelor in Computer Application, not working

Please let me know what are my chances for Quebec skill worker program.

fr3ak

Star Member
Mar 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
[glow=black,2,300][color=white][b]s149[/b][/color][/glow]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[glow=blue,2,300][color=yellow][b]March 20, 2014[/b][/color][/glow]
Doc's Request.
[glow=purple,2,300][color=orange][b]July 26, 2016[/b][/color][/glow]
Nomination.....
[img]http://goo.gl/bxa3ot[/img]
AOR Received.
[glow=blue,2,300][color=yellow][b]Nov 24, 2014[/b][/color][/glow][img]http://dvcm.daisypath.com/Y2sop3.png[/img]
mbprajapati said:
Hi

I am new to this forum, and I am interested in Quebec skill worker program.
My details -
Country - India
Education - Bachelor in Engineering (Information Technology), MS program (IT) from autonomous institute in Pune
Work Experience - 6.5 years in Software testing
French test not taken
Spouse is Bachelor in Computer Application, not working

Please let me know what are my chances for Quebec skill worker program.
try the online evaluation
http://www.form.services.micc.gouv.qc.ca/epi/index.jsp?languageCode=en

D2V3N8

Apr 11, 2014
Hi ,

I going to apply this program (Skilled worker 2014), but I do have one question regarding language proficiency and results. As of now i have IELTS test results and French test yet to be taken.

Can i apply this program with out French language exam result, it seems test results are mandatory while applying this program at initial stage. I have plans to take french course and to take DELF/DALF in next 1 or 2 months.

Please give your inputs

Thanks
DVN

patina92086

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2014
AOR Received.
13-05-2014
D2V3N8 said:
Hi ,

I going to apply this program (Skilled worker 2014), but I do have one question regarding language proficiency and results. As of now i have IELTS test results and French test yet to be taken.

Can i apply this program with out French language exam result, it seems test results are mandatory while applying this program at initial stage. I have plans to take french course and to take DELF/DALF in next 1 or 2 months.

Please give your inputs

Thanks
DVN

Hi DVN, have you tried the online evaluation? French is one of the criteria for which points are awarded, if you meet the selection points requirement without claiming points for french, well then go ahead and submit your application. You can send the result of your french exam results later in the application. Goodluck!

D2V3N8

Apr 11, 2014
patina92086 said:
D2V3N8 said:
Hi ,

Please give your inputs

Thanks
DVN

Hi DVN, have you tried the online evaluation? French is one of the criteria for which points are awarded, if you meet the selection points requirement without claiming points for french, well then go ahead and submit your application. You can send the result of your french exam results later in the application. Goodluck!

Hi Patina,

Thanks for your reply. i have got 51 points without french. Are they sufficient to through my application. Also i have got one question i have seen below point while going through qubec immigration site.

Requirements for submitting an application
The first application intake period will be from September 8 to 19, 2014 for candidates who do not have intermediate advanced knowledge of French. You may submit an application at any time up to March 31, 2015 if you have advanced intermediate knowledge of French demonstrated by a standardized test.

What does it first application intake period will be from Sep8 to 9 ? is this for candidates who do not have intermediate advanced knowledge of French.??

Please clarify . Thanks in Advance

patina92086

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2014
AOR Received.
13-05-2014
D2V3N8 said:
Hi Patina,

Thanks for your reply. i have got 51 points without french. Are they sufficient to through my application. Also i have got one question i have seen below point while going through qubec immigration site.

Requirements for submitting an application
The first application intake period will be from September 8 to 19, 2014 for candidates who do not have intermediate advanced knowledge of French. You may submit an application at any time up to March 31, 2015 if you have advanced intermediate knowledge of French demonstrated by a standardized test.

What does it first application intake period will be from Sep8 to 9 ? is this for candidates who do not have intermediate advanced knowledge of French.??

Please clarify . Thanks in Advance
If you have got 51 points, it means you meet the minimum threshold (49), therefore you are qualified to apply for qsw, I have no idea about your other question...:)