+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Immigration from Pakistan

mfi

Oct 6, 2011
Hi,

I have gone through cic.gov.ca website and have read the information there but I want to know the information based on real factors that actually happening with people. I Will be grateful if anyone can reply me the following. I want to apply from Pakistan.

1. how much time they take to tell us that either we are eligible or not for quebec immigration after sending the application initially (From Pakistan)?

2. How much time they take to call for interview after submission of the application (From Pakistan)?

3. If succeeded in the interview, how much more time they take to issue the visa (To Pakistani Applicants)?

4. Is learning the french necessary to qualify to quebec immigration?

5. Is processing fee refundable if anyone does not qualify?

6. Where the interview is taken place for Pakistani applicants (Hong Kong OR London)?

Thanks in advance.

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
mfi said:
1. how much time they take to tell us that either we are eligible or not for quebec immigration after sending the application initially (From Pakistan)?
2. How much time they take to call for interview after submission of the application (From Pakistan)?
3. If succeeded in the interview, how much more time they take to issue the visa (To Pakistani Applicants)?
4. Is learning the french necessary to qualify to quebec immigration?
5. Is processing fee refundable if anyone does not qualify?
6. Where the interview is taken place for Pakistani applicants (Hong Kong OR London)?
1. send your appl to biq,HK. you can calculate the cutoff points yourself. 49 if you're single. 57 if ur married
2. current waiting times are min 1 yr for interview.
3. once u succeed in interview (CSQ issued), then visa from federal guys take around 6 month (min)
4. nowhere stated as mandatory. but pretty much required. plus it helps with ur points.
5. no way.
6. depends on the number & locations of the missions. some ppl get called to HK.