+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec experience class

wishcanada23

Feb 12, 2011
Hi everyone ,

I have a job offer in Montreal and I really think it' s my only possibility to immigrate to Canada . I was thinking to work there for a year and then apply for Quebec Experience Class while still working . There would be no problem with the position who would be ok with the requirements .

I know a little French but I can learn it a lot better , even more than the class requirements .

I have a lot of questions but two are very important to me : what are the real timelines ? how much time from the moment my position is approuved to the moment I can start to work ? And even more important , how much time from the moment I apply to the moment I have a PR ?

A second question , if I have all the requirements fulfilled when I apply ( I will be 48 49 years old by the time and I have very little work experience before I come to Montreal ) does that mean that they will approuve my PR or that they may approuve it ? What will my chanches be ?

I was thinking to study French as good as possible to have better possibilities .

I thank everyone for reading this and hope you can help me .

I wish a good day to everyone