+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Qorax,PMM,Rocky,Visaexpert and other Seniors... where r u????

beeens

May 9, 2010
Qorax, PMM, Rocky, Visaexpert and other Seniors... where r u people???? Why r u not replying???? I need ur help...
Can please anybody calculate my points for me I am soooo confuse? Am I eligible for skilled worker or not??? I want to apply under Industrial electrician (code 7242).

12 years of schooling
3yrs diploma in Electrical Engg. from Mehrchand polytechnic Jalandhar (registered)
1 year Masters from UK
3+ years work exp. as Industrial Electrician
Overall 6 bands in IELTS
L-7.0
R-6.5
S-6.0
W-5.0
Wife- Bachelors from School of corespondance (Delhi University)
Wife's uncle in canada
Age -30

I am basically confuse about my education points???
My lawyer told me that I will not be able to get 25 point as I haven't done Bachelors before my masters. He is telling me that I will get only 20 points for my education... i don't understand 20 points WHY? and on WHat basis??? I think it should be 22 points.

beeens

visaexpert

Apr 22, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
beeens said:
Qorax, PMM, Rocky, Visaexpert and other Seniors... where r u people???? Why r u not replying???? I need ur help...
Can please anybody calculate my points for me I am soooo confuse? Am I eligible for skilled worker or not??? I want to apply under Industrial electrician (code 7242).

12 years of schooling
3yrs diploma in Electrical Engg. from Mehrchand polytechnic Jalandhar (registered)
1 year Masters from UK
3+ years work exp. as Industrial Electrician
Overall 6 bands in IELTS
L-7.0
R-6.5
S-6.0
W-5.0
Wife- Bachelors from School of corespondance (Delhi University)
Wife's uncle in canada
Age -30

My lawyer told me that I will not be able to get 25 point as I haven't done Bachelors before my masters. He is telling me that I will get only 20 points for my education... i don't understand 20 points WHY? and on WHat basis??? I think it should be 22 points.

beeens
12 years of schooling
1 year Masters from UK 22 POINTS

3+ years work exp. as Industrial Electrician 19 POINTS

Overall 6 bands in IELTS
L-7.0 2 POINTS
R-6.5 4 POINTS
S-6.0 2 POINTS
W-5.0 1 POINT

Wife- Bachelors from School of corespondance (Delhi University) 4 POINTS

Wife's uncle in canada 5 POINTS

Age -30 10 POINTS

TOTAL 69 POINTS = PASS

NOTE:
1. Do not go to any agent, Do file yourself with the help of this forum.

2. You will get 22 Points for Education Factor because you have 12+3 years technical diploma and 15 years of full time education.

3. You can not get 25 points for education because you have Master degree but not 17 years of full time education. You have 16 years of total Education.

4. It is not necessary to take Master degree after Graduate, you can join Master Degree after Technical or Management Experience or after college diploma.

5. You can get 21 points for Work Experience if you have 4 years experience at the time of sending Full Documents. Full document stage comes in the middle of the process.

6. You can take IELTS again to get better result. To get 4 points in each ability, you require 7.5 band in Listening and 6.5 Band in Reading/Writing/Speaking.

7. Education

Level of Education Points

University Degrees

PhD, or Master's, AND at least 17 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study 25 points
Two or more university degrees at the Bachelor's level AND at least 15 years of full-time or full-time equivalent studyars 22 points
A two-year university degree at the Bachelor's level AND at least 14 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study 20 points
A one-year university degree at the Bachelor's level AND at least 13 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study 15 points

Trade or Non-university Certificate or Diploma

A three-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship AND at least 15 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study 22 points
A two-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship AND at least 14 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study 20 points
A one-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship AND at least 13 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study 15 points
A one-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship AND at least 12 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study 12 points
Secondary School Educational Credential 5 points