FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-01-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2020
Answering my own question. I sent an update to CIC using Webform and told them that my marriage is proxy marriage. They asked for the marriage certificate and then nothing happened for 1 year (I think the put a hold on my application). After staying together for 1 year with my spouse. I sent another Webform for adding my spouse and child to the application. They sent me a list of documents, I filled those with common-law for both me and my spouse and one of the form where a predefined selection was available, I marked myself as married-not-physically present and marked my spouse as married physically present. My application was successfully process and all three of us got PR.

Reactions: Taran D

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Answering my own question. I sent an update to CIC using Webform and told them that my marriage is proxy marriage. They asked for the marriage certificate and then nothing happened for 1 year (I think the put a hold on my application). After staying together for 1 year with my spouse. I sent another Webform for adding my spouse and child to the application. They sent me a list of documents, I filled those with common-law for both me and my spouse and one of the form where a predefined selection was available, I marked myself as married-not-physically present and marked my spouse as married physically present. My application was successfully process and all three of us got PR.
Congratulations

Reactions: Wanny90