+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Provincial Nominee

waqas117

Apr 4, 2015
Hello Friends !

How can someone claim the Provincial Nominee to get 600 points ? What are the requirements please ?

Has002

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2015
Hope so, More details,

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp

visaowl

Star Member
Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waqas117 said:
Hello Friends !

How can someone claim the Provincial Nominee to get 600 points ? What are the requirements please ?
only if done through EE stream. Not normal PNP stream.

hossamo33

Mar 17, 2015
I have submitted my application to the Nova Scotia PNP via mail. How do I know if I am nominated? How do I follow up? There is no reference number for my application! Does anyone have any experience with this program?

Mandal342

Jan 12, 2015
India, Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hossamo33 said:
I have submitted my application to the Nova Scotia PNP via mail. How do I know if I am nominated? How do I follow up? There is no reference number for my application! Does anyone have any experience with this program?
Hello,

Can U share the time lines like when you submitted your application and when it reached their office.

At present, Nova Scotia is issuing AOR (Unique number) for the ap[plications that reached them on Jan 15th 2015. After getting the AOR then they will issue Nomination. The whole process may take apprx. 3-6 months.

Also there is a topic running here "NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015". Please look into this for further clarifications.

Hope this helps... :) :)

hossamo33

Mar 17, 2015
I have only submitted my application two weeks ago! lol. So how do you know that your application has been received? I mean, how do they communicate that to you? Email?

Mandal342

Jan 12, 2015
India, Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hossamo33 said:
I have only submitted my application two weeks ago! lol. So how do you know that your application has been received? I mean, how do they communicate that to you? Email?
The order or priority would be "first in first serve basis". Once thry open your application package, and if they feel that all the basic details are mentioned then they will issue AOR and communicate the same by e-mail.

In your case, at this point you have to relay on the courier POF (proof of delivery) and wait for your turn.

Preetvir

Nov 4, 2017
Hello,
I have some concerns in regards to my situation.
I am a bc pnp nominee and my federal file (NON EXPRESS ENTRY) has been submitted and i have been already been asked to submit landing fees. My work permit expired on sep. 2017 and i applied one month ahead of expiration however it got rejected as i missed paying $100.00 fees.
I got migration consultant to ile restoration application where he made me pay $200.00 (restoration application)+ $155.00 (work permit application) +$100.00 ((open work permit fees)
My work permit before was open work permit and had no restrictions on my permit or nomination certificate.

Do u think my lawyer has done right thing as lately i am hearing about this compliance fees. Kindly help any type of suggestions/input are helpful as very stressed right now and dont know what to do