+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

provincial nominee programs

joybrc

Jan 2, 2015
I am sure my questions is very naive...however wanted to know if it is mandatory to have a job offer to apply to any of the provincial nominee programs.. if that is the case everything rounds up to a job offer...which according to me is very difficult to get
please advice

the_lion

May 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was just looking at them right now and have come to the same conclusion.
There are very few provinces with very tiny caps that allow people without job offers to be eligible.

For Instance, Ontario allows without job offers but you need an Ontarian Masters or PhD.!

joybrc

Jan 2, 2015
Any other province that entertains applicants without job offer and Canadian education??

joybrc

Jan 2, 2015
Thanks for this Info... the coming days with EE its going to be very difficult it appears.

We had our file sent and got rejected saying a particular form is not sent along however the form was there in the set along with our signatures...its very frustrating that we were thrown out of the FSWP 2014 for no mistake of ours and by the time we got the email it was Dec22 (the mail was sent by CIC in Oct. last week )

chithra.salin

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014
Are applying by your ouw?
i am still confused whether to hire a consultancy or to apply by my own.
consultants charge 1lac plus as commission itself...i read so many posts here n i guess 95% are doing by their own

joybrc

Jan 2, 2015
We hired a consultant who call themselves as Lawyers but they are equally handicapped when it comes to appeal CIC because not only is it expensive but also challenging. So when you initially approach these guys they say they are lawyers however in cases where there are challenges like ours.. all they do is send a fax or a letter which you or me can also do. However i dont recommend hiring a consultant for Express Entry because its more or less works on the whims and fancies of CIC's sole discretion. So my personal advice would be not to hire consultants for Express Entry.

jrgongon

Feb 2, 2015
Philippines
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
there is a province which you can apply without a job offer and that is saskatchewan....try to read their guidelines....

hopeful.ad

Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Novascotia, sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 23, 2015
Nomination.....
September, 2015
AOR Received.
March 11, 2016
IELTS Request
already submitted
Med's Request
Nov 02nd
Med's Done....
Nov 23rd
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
already in Canada
jrgongon said:
there is a province which you can apply without a job offer and that is saskatchewan....try to read their guidelines....
FOR SINP...You need a job offer...its mandatory..

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
jrgongon said:
500 quotas has been reached at the first day of the year.

SINP-EE stream doesn't require a job offer, Sask work experiences helps only a little (5 pts / 100). Unless you have relatives lives in SK (20 pts / 100) or have many years of work experiences, it's not easy either.