+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Provide photo of passport

jayjayjeep

Nov 18, 2021
Hey guys, so I got an email from immigration that said :

"It appears that you have a passport or travel document that was valid during your five (5) year eligibility period but haven’t provided the biographical page. Please provide a colour photocopy of the biographical page(‘s) which include your name, photo, date and place of birth, passport/travel document number, issue date and expiration date."

I have sent them the photo of my latest passport but accidentally did not include my previous one. Do I send them photos by mail, or is there a way to submit them online?

navid2014

Jul 9, 2014
Hey guys, so I got an email from immigration that said :

"It appears that you have a passport or travel document that was valid during your five (5) year eligibility period but haven’t provided the biographical page. Please provide a colour photocopy of the biographical page(‘s) which include your name, photo, date and place of birth, passport/travel document number, issue date and expiration date."

I have sent them the photo of my latest passport but accidentally did not include my previous one. Do I send them photos by mail, or is there a way to submit them online?
You can try the Webform, https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Then after few days try to follow-up with CIC to confirm if they received copy of your both passport documents.