+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of work experience

Jun 19, 2017
I have a query reg reference of work
experience

I am currently working with MNC for more than 3.4 years. This is my first company too. So to show POWE is it mandatory to show on a company letter head ? Because getting it might create a doubt for my manager that I would be leaving company soon and it might affect my appraisal. Else can I get it signed by my immediate superior manager , and support it with my offer letter , company ID proof and pay slips. ? Is that ok ? Kindly guide.

santosh3086

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
I have a query reg reference of work
experience

I am currently working with MNC for more than 3.4 years. This is my first company too. So to show POWE is it mandatory to show on a company letter head ? Because getting it might create a doubt for my manager that I would be leaving company soon and it might affect my appraisal. Else can I get it signed by my immediate superior manager , and support it with my offer letter , company ID proof and pay slips. ? Is that ok ? Kindly guide.