+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of work experience letter

param11singh

Mar 10, 2016
I have worked in a nationalized bank in India. They have a particular format of experience letter which only denotes the time-period and the position for which the employee worked at the bank. They have refused to provide the detailed Experience Letter which states all the other necessary items such as compensation, full-time/ part-time work, detailed duties and responsibilities etc.

Can anyone please guide me what can I do in this? Should I submit the experience letter (which contains only the designation and the dates) that I have to the CIC for the Express Entry program?

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
You can submit this reference letter in your application. Along with this - you need to obtain a reference letter with all the necessary details including your job duties from your colleague (with his/her contact details) on a plain paper and then get it notarised. You can also provide his/her business card.
Attach a LOE stating that your employer refused to provide all the details in the original reference letter.
This should work out fine.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
param11singh said:
I have worked in a nationalized bank in India. They have a particular format of experience letter which only denotes the time-period and the position for which the employee worked at the bank. They have refused to provide the detailed Experience Letter which states all the other necessary items such as compensation, full-time/ part-time work, detailed duties and responsibilities etc.

Can anyone please guide me what can I do in this? Should I submit the experience letter (which contains only the designation and the dates) that I have to the CIC for the Express Entry program?
You can refer the below link, it will answer all your questions with regard to Reference Letter.

Nail the Challenge of Getting Reference Letter from Current Employer - http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/nail-the-challenge-of-getting-reference-letter-from-current-employer-t397796.0.html