+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of work experience documents for SINP PNP

StASRram

May 30, 2023
Hi,

Unfortunately I don't have any payslips from my first company except for one month, I did not take any payslips while i was leaving the firm...now their payroll system got updated and there is no way to retrieve old payslips....Any idea what should i do now, will it cause rejection?

DP_2023

May 10, 2023
Hi,

Unfortunately I don't have any payslips from my first company except for one month, I did not take any payslips while i was leaving the firm...now their payroll system got updated and there is no way to retrieve old payslips....Any idea what should i do now, will it cause rejection?
You can attach the bank statement showing the credit with income tax return proofs which shows the same bank account. Give whatever you can.

Murray5

Jun 1, 2023
Hi,

Not having all of your payslips from a previous company may pose some challenges, but it doesn't necessarily mean your application will be rejected. There are alternative ways to demonstrate your income and employment history. Here are a few options you can consider:

1. Bank statements: Provide bank statements that show regular deposits from your employer during the period you were employed. This can serve as proof of your income.
2. Employment contract or offer letter: If you still have your employment contract or offer letter, it can help establish your employment details, including salary and start date.
3. Tax returns: Include your tax returns, particularly the documents related to the relevant tax year(s) when you were employed. Tax returns often include income details, which can support your application.
4. Reference letter: Request a reference letter from your former employer that outlines your job title, responsibilities, and duration of employment. This can provide additional evidence of your work history.

It's important to communicate your situation to the relevant authorities or immigration office and provide as much evidence as possible to support your application. Each case is unique, so it's advisable to consult with a legal professional or immigration advisor who can provide specific guidance based on your circumstances and the requirements of the application. Pay by Plate Invoice

Best regard,
Murray5

Last edited: