+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of the Relationship: Photos

azumaetar

Mar 3, 2017
Hi,

I`m filling out the forms for the sponsorship as common-law partner, but they ask for photos to prove our relantionship is real, we have the pics, but in the age of Facebook, we don't often print pictures and write the date, location, and a fun message on the back. It is valid just print the pictures in black and white (my printer has only black ink) including what they say at the bottom of each photo?

Thanks a lot

msb

Jan 7, 2011
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
07-12-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
16-12-2016, AOR2 (RPRF req) 04/04/2017
File Transfer...
and SA on 21-12-2016
Med's Request
Was sent upfront
Med's Done....
22-10-2016 and passed, redone 16-11-2017
Interview........
26-10-2017 and approved for PR
Passport Req..
28-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
December 2017
LANDED..........
16-01-2018
Hi,

I`m filling out the forms for the sponsorship as common-law partner, but they ask for photos to prove our relantionship is real, we have the pics, but in the age of Facebook, we don't often print pictures and write the date, location, and a fun message on the back. It is valid just print the pictures in black and white (my printer has only black ink) including what they say at the bottom of each photo?

Thanks a lot
I printed many screen shots with my own printer and then a few originals from walmart like the nicer ones of us, and family photos etc

Ceimi

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
KWC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
AOR Received.
02-02-2018
Hi,

Thanks a lot
Printing them out on plain printer paper is OK. I also did this for my application. I'm not too sure how they would react with the black ink only though. Do you have any friends who have color printers? You can ask to print using their printer and give them some money in exchange. Otherwise, you might be able to find a place that would print the photos for you at a good cost?