+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of funds

jaspreet1911

Jun 10, 2019
Hello everyone
The balance certificate that I have does state the final balance and I have the statements also for six months .But the average balance is not mentioned.The banks have their own formats and thats how it was given.Can someone please clarify if it will work.
Thank you

phl2019

Feb 24, 2019
First of all, the six months average is used to give a feel of your account and to prove you have the funds required or the ability to hold/earn that much money. Because, as you know, we can’t borrow the money for our settlement funds. That said, any spike that unexplainably breaks the average may raise red flags.

Without this average provided the bank, you may submit an LOE with your bank docs explaining that the docs you’re submitting are in standard-issue format with no six month-average info and in lieu of that you’re providing bank statements covering the past six months.

I simply worded mine as thus
“I am providing 3 kinds of bank documents pertaining to my (name of bank) account because the bank’s standard-issue (name of document) doesn’t contain information on the 6 month average for my bank account.”

Reactions: jaspreet1911