+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Funds

Royel

May 10, 2015
Hi,
I have following questions relating to funds and job experiences:

1. How many previous months of bank statements do I need to provide for proof of funds?
2. Do I need to provide any additional letter from bank?
3. Do I need to provide sources of funds? If yes, what sort of documents usually accepted as sources of funds?
4. Will annual income statement form P60 provided by company be accepted as eligible source of funds?
5. Will any monitory gift (written& notarised documents) from parents/relatives be accepted as eligible source of funds?

I have lost my payslips, however, I have my employment contract paper. In addition, I would be able to obtain job experience/reference letter from my previous employer.

6. Do you think the employment contract paper along with reference letter from previous employer are enough for proof of job experiences?
7. is there any specific format of job experience/reference letter?

Please reply those who has already got ITA or have real experience to make application.

Thanks in advance for your earliest reply.

Royel

yogigal

Star Member
Jul 5, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
Regarding format of the bank letter,
Purpose

To confirm whether the applicant meets the low income cut-off (LICO), as assessed by amount of money they hold compared to the number of people in their family

Document requirements

The applicant should provide official letter(s) from financial institution(s) which list all current bank and investment accounts, as well as outstanding debts such as credit cards and loans.
The letter(s) must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include applicant’s name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the account numbers, dates of when each account was opened and the current balance of each account as well as the average balance in the past six months.
Other documents may also be requested, as necessary.
Individuals who must submit this documentation

The principal applicant

Here's the document checklist :
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp