+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of funds with digital bank

marez01

Mar 1, 2021
I have a question about proof of funds. I am stuck on how to provide the all required information. I would really appreciate your help!

tl;dr
Can upload statement documents (with letterhead but no signature) sent at the last day of the month for 6 months?
Can I take the first page (to have the opening date) and the last page of the bankbooks (have the e-signature info) to avoid having tens of pages? It will only the remove some transactions.

---
I have 7 accounts (usd, euro, savings accounts etc) and my bank is a digital bank. So as document, they can only give a total funds available document (with e-signature) but no mention of separate account opening dates and average balance.

So, I asked them to give me the bankbooks for each account that includes the opening dates but then it takes about 50 pages long and this is the native language version, so English translations have to be added. It is impossible to squeeze that long page to 4mb and also it is might be overloading for the officer to go over it. Can I include only the first of the bankbook and the last 2 pages, which includes the 1 page contract of the account and the e-signature stakeholder page?

I have monthly statements emailed to me with official letterhead (no signature) showing all accounts names and the available balance for that month. It actually shows how much funds are available to me for 6 months in a nutshell. Do you think it is okay to upload this without signature? They don't give this with e-signature and I can't locate any branch that will stamp and sign it.

Thank you!