+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of funds when you have been working in canada for three years full time, do i have to provide them when uploading my documents for PR?

FranciscoP93

Jul 16, 2024
Hi,
I was recently invited to apply for my PR, and I was under the impression that I did not have to provide proof of funds because I have had a full-time Canadian job for the past three years. Do I still have to provide the financial profile, or did I make a mistake filling out my Express Entry profile?

FranciscoP93

Jul 16, 2024
I was invited under the CEC, but for one of my supporting documents, it is asking me for the POF. I'm guessing I still have to provide the letter, but it does not have to meet the minimum amount to support myself?

CanGoldDigger

Feb 17, 2024
Ottawa
I was invited under the CEC, but for one of my supporting documents, it is asking me for the POF. I'm guessing I still have to provide the letter, but it does not have to meet the minimum amount to support myself?
No, you don't. Just attach a letter of explanation that you are selected under CEC.

help4pr84

Star Member
May 28, 2024
No, you don't. Just attach a letter of explanation that you are selected under CEC.
I was just asking about this on the forum. I was under the impression that even under CEC I must show my Bank info. The only difference is I need not prove minimum funds. Is that true or do I need not provide any banking info at all?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
I was just asking about this on the forum. I was under the impression that even under CEC I must show my Bank info. The only difference is I need not prove minimum funds. Is that true or do I need not provide any banking info at all?
How did you come to that conclusion ?

I would suggest to always refer the official source of information - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html

CanGoldDigger

Feb 17, 2024
Ottawa
If you are stressing about it too much and it will give you a peace of mind, you absolutely can do that but you don't have to.