+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof Of Funds PNP

abzil

Sep 28, 2023
Hello guys I will really appreciate any satisfying answer for my question.

My case is different. I am outside Canada. I applied PNP and got approved and currently I am in PR stage. I completed my medicals and Biometrics. Now i am waiting decision made.

My concern is this. In my PNP and PR applications I indicated that I have the required funds (debt free) for my case.

My questions

What am I supposed to do with this money when I come to canada?

When am I supposed to transfer this funds to my account in Canada?

What type of method is used to transfer the funds to Canada?

Thanks

Amr1981

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
Kuwait
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NS
App. Filed.......
16 June 2021
Doc's Request.
24 Jan 2023
Nomination.....
28 May 2021
AOR Received.
11 August 2022
File Transfer...
Etobicoke
Med's Request
09 January 2023
Med's Done....
15 January 2023
Passport Req..
2 November 2023
VISA ISSUED...
22 November 2023

My case is different. I am outside Canada. I applied PNP and got approved and currently I am in PR stage. I completed my medicals and Biometrics. Now i am waiting decision made.

My concern is this. In my PNP and PR applications I indicated that I have the required funds (debt free) for my case.

My questions

Thanks
1- you are free to do whatever you want with your money. The purpose of it to show that you have sufficient funds to support yourself and your family members if any.
2- you can transfer it once your PR application is approved.
3- draft back cheque, money transfer thru bank or whatever other options available in your country.

abzil

Sep 28, 2023
1- you are free to do whatever you want with your money. The purpose of it to show that you have sufficient funds to support yourself and your family members if any.
2- you can transfer it once your PR application is approved.
3- draft back cheque, money transfer thru bank or whatever other options available in your country.
Thank you so much for your replay.

What will happen if I use some of the Money before it is transfered and it shows less funds than the required by IRCC? Will it affect my process?

Amr1981

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
Kuwait
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NS
App. Filed.......
16 June 2021
Doc's Request.
24 Jan 2023
Nomination.....
28 May 2021
AOR Received.
11 August 2022
File Transfer...
Etobicoke
Med's Request
09 January 2023
Med's Done....
15 January 2023
Passport Req..
2 November 2023
VISA ISSUED...
22 November 2023
Thank you so much for your replay.

What will happen if I use some of the Money before it is transfered and it shows less funds than the required by IRCC? Will it affect my process?
If IRCC asked for POF, and they can do at any stage, then you will be in trouble.
Better to keep your POF above the required amount till the approval of your application.

abzil

Sep 28, 2023
If IRCC asked for POF, and they can do at any stage, then you will be in trouble.
Better to keep your POF above the required amount till the approval of your application.
Ok thanks

I was just planning to use some of the funds for personal need. How about after my application is approved? Can I use it?

maham123

Star Member
Oct 6, 2011

My questions

Thanks
Can you please share your timeline?