+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of funds- pls help

N

Nohope

Hi friends i have two important questions please help me..

1. I am planing to apply next week as a federal skilled worker. I have proof of funds in my bank account (18 lakhs (36 thousand dollars)) but the bank manager is giving the current bank certificate in INDIAN RUPEES ONLY, and he is refusing to give the statement in canadian dollars. Is it okay if i send the proof of funds in INDIAN RUPEES or will my application be rejected because of this.

2. Is it okay if I pay the application fee using my brother's credit card?

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
Nohope said:

1. I am planing to apply next week as a federal skilled worker. I have proof of funds in my bank account (18 lakhs (36 thousand dollars)) but the bank manager is giving the current bank certificate in INDIAN RUPEES ONLY, and he is refusing to give the statement in canadian dollars. Is it okay if i send the proof of funds in INDIAN RUPEES or will my application be rejected because of this.

Dear its not a problem that your bank statement is in Indian Rupeesss ok

and for option 2 i dont know exactly but may be its wrong .

giogenre

Aug 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nohope said:

1. POF not necessarily be in Canadian Dollars, it is OK for it to be in your local currency. I think most of the applicants have their POF in their local currencies.

2. I have heard that some applicants did this method (brother's CC), but I'm not sure. Better to wait for other's opinion on this.

;)

mycan

Sep 1, 2011
Brampton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
Hi Nohope,

1. You can show in Indian Rupees only no issues.
2. You can use your brother's CC. But advisable to use DD/Bankers Cheque payable to 'Receiver General for Canada'
in Canadian Dollar to be on the safer side.

mycan

Nohope said:

AZRAHIL

Jan 5, 2012
If I did not have any money but deposit a big amount after selling my land, how will this matter be taken?

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
Just attach a cover letter with simple lines that this much Indian money is equal to so so Canadian Dollars, as per Yahoo! Forex or any other currency convertor tool, on so and so date..

As for large money being transferred, I would attach an explanation letter with copies of documents of sale etc.

sunnyb

Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I had also paid from brother's credit card