+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Funds Letter of Explanation - Urgent

kumargoyal

Aug 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I and my wife both have collected the amount required for settlement of funds. My questions are:

1. I have to apply in the next week(last date is approaching) and the funds have been in my account (fixed deposit) for about 5 months instead of 6 months. Would it be a problem?
2. Funds have come from savings in my wife account and from salary for both of us. These have been transferred to my account. Do I need to give a letter of explanation for the source of these funds.
3. Will any letter/affidavit be necessary from my wife authorizing me to use the funds as i see fit (she is co-applicant for the PR application)

Also please share format for the letter of explanation.

Thanks in advance

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
kumargoyal said:
Hi All,

I and my wife both have collected the amount required for settlement of funds. My questions are:

1. I have to apply in the next week(last date is approaching) and the funds have been in my account (fixed deposit) for about 5 months instead of 6 months. Would it be a problem? A: Not at all
2. Funds have come from savings in my wife account and from salary for both of us. These have been transferred to my account. Do I need to give a letter of explanation for the source of these funds. A: Preferable, along with spouse declaration and account statement.
3. Will any letter/affidavit be necessary from my wife authorizing me to use the funds as i see fit (she is co-applicant for the PR application) A: Yes, as mentioned above

Also please share format for the letter of explanation.

Thanks in advance