+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of funds FSW

Zcvxcv

Star Member
Oct 5, 2021
Hello, I got ITA, If I show required amount on my bank account which were there only a month and also attach documents of selling real estate on a significantly larger amount, will IRCC accept this kind of PoF ??

Or still money should be in my bank account for six months?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hello, I got ITA, If I show required amount on my bank account which were there only a month and also attach documents of selling real estate on a significantly larger amount, will IRCC accept this kind of PoF ??

Or still money should be in my bank account for six months?
The goal of PoF is to convince that this is YOUR money and not a loaned from someone. One month statement should be fine, but show that you liquidated an asset to get this amount. There are multiple threads on this topic, please search for them and ask questions under them. Search for relevant info and then ask if you don't find something.

Reactions: Zcvxcv

Zcvxcv

Star Member
Oct 5, 2021
The goal of PoF is to convince that this is YOUR money and not a loaned from someone. One month statement should be fine, but show that you liquidated an asset to get this amount. There are multiple threads on this topic, please search for them and ask questions under them. Search for relevant info and then ask if you don't find something.
1) if i said in my EE profile that I will bring 100.000 cad, but i provide bank statement with only 20.000 cad, is it ok?
2) I will provide stamped bank statement with 20.000cad. I also have two more foreign accounts. Is it ok if i provide online statement of these two? Or it's mandatory that all statements should be original with stamp?

I didnt find these questions

mpnpIM

Star Member
Nov 27, 2023
1) if i said in my EE profile that I will bring 100.000 cad, but i provide bank statement with only 20.000 cad, is it ok?
2) I will provide stamped bank statement with 20.000cad. I also have two more foreign accounts. Is it ok if i provide online statement of these two? Or it's mandatory that all statements should be original with stamp?

I didnt find these questions
I think as long as you have the required sum per family or as an individual you should be fine.

Reactions: Zcvxcv