+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of funds for Express Entry

wadde

Mar 7, 2024
I received an ITA under the Express Entry program and I’m working on my application now. Part of that is submitting proof of funds and that’s where I have a few questions:

Does my proof of funds in my application need to match exactly the amount I stated in my Express Entry profile? For eg, if I stated 100k in my EE profile, can I now share proof of funds for just 80k? Given both amounts are anyway above the minimum required.

On the official website, it states that ‘you may be able to count money in an account under your spouse’s name only, but you must prove you have access to the money.’ How do I prove that? Or are they simply referring to the bank letter that needs to be submitted?

Thanks for your help!!

wadde

Mar 7, 2024
I received an ITA under the Express Entry program and I’m working on my application now. Part of that is submitting proof of funds and that’s where I have a few questions:

Does my proof of funds in my application need to match exactly the amount I stated in my Express Entry profile? For eg, if I stated 100k in my EE profile, can I now share proof of funds for just 80k? Given both amounts VidMate are anyway above the minimum required.

On the official website, it states that ‘you may be able to count money in an account under your spouse’s name only, but you must prove you have access to the money.’ How do I prove that? Or are they simply referring to the bank letter that needs to be submitted?

Thanks for your help!!
I got this,..