+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of funds considered in CEC and upfront medical exams needed.

Fkama027

Aug 7, 2023
Hello

I got my ITA under CEC in my EE profile, however, at the time of submitting my EE profile I indicated $14,500 as proof of funds. Now I don't have the same exact amount in my bank account.

Questions:

1. Will that affect my PR chance of approval or can i still change it to reflect my actual funds in my account?
2. Do I still need to upload upfront medical exams because on IRCC website, its says upfront medical is not needed anymore, until IRCC request for it but i have a section which requires me to submit upfront medical exams.

please i need answers so i can submit my application and apply for BOWP. Thank you

yasw

Aug 22, 2019
Hi, I am in the same boat and I spoke to an immigration consultant and here is what he told me:
1. If you are applying under CEC you do not need to show enough funds ($15,000+). What you will need to do is upload an explanation letter (I will paste mine here) saying that you are applying under CEC. However, he told me to change the sum in the info section to reflect whatever I can provide if I get asked to provide my bank statement. Meaning; Say you actually have $7000 in the bank, change the $14,500 to $7000, but don't send your bank statement unless asked for it.
2. For the medical, you can either upload an explanation letter saying you are waiting for IRCC to request it or just upload a blank paper. You will get an email (maybe you already got it) saying that you don't need to provide an upfront medical exam until they tell you to do so.

This is the Proof of funds LOE:

Dear Officer,

I have been invited to apply for permanent residency under the Canadian Experience Class (CEC), hence I am exempted from providing Proof of Funds documents.

Please feel free to contact me at xyz@gmail.com should you require any further information.

Hope this helps.

Fkama027

Aug 7, 2023
Hi
I received my ITA nomination on the 18th of July under the Canadian Experience Class. However, i have not submitted my application yet because my employment reference letter from my current employer, which is the city of Ottawa.

Even though my coordinator has written me the letter with all the required information per IRCC requirement, including my coordinators contact information. The problem is that, the letter is without the letterhead of the city of Ottawa.

My questions:
1. If I attach my pay stubs, including my employment movement letter, which will confirm all other information, will IRCC accept such letter. My employment letter written with the letterhead of the city of Ottawa.

I want to go this route because i sent several emails to HR but i have not received any respond from HR, even my coordinator has sent several letters to that effect.
I feel like time is going and am currently not working.

I need someone to please guide me as to what is the most appropriate thing to do now.

Thank