+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of funds clarity

bhoomi_aveen

Jan 29, 2019
Can someone please suggest what is the best way to include spouse's(DEPENDANT) bank balance also as Proof of funds other than joint account?
Below 2 are the options known to me... But not sure if its acceptable
1. Transfer all the amount from spouse's account to PA account with all the statements enclosed
2. Retain the amount in spouse's account, get a letter from bank n spouse giving a written declaration saying the amount can be used for our settlement in Canada.

TIA

SeniorStakes

Nov 7, 2018
Toronto
Can someone please suggest what is the best way to include spouse's(DEPENDANT) bank balance also as Proof of funds other than joint account?
1. Transfer all the amount from spouse's account to PA account with all the statements enclosed
2. Retain the amount in spouse's account, get a letter from bank n spouse giving a written declaration saying the amount can be used for our settlement in Canada.

TIA

You can transfer, but make their Dads in your name. Otherwise, best to wait for six months

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017

TIA
Option 2. Get a no objection letter from your spouse that you have full legal access to all funds in her accounts.

Reactions: bhoomi_aveen

bhoomi_aveen

Jan 29, 2019
Dads meaning?
Also we don't have 6 months of time... We have already received our ITA and in the process of getting all the docs needed...

Following dreams

Jan 10, 2019
Dear Friends,
I need your help about POF
My question is did the Ontario pnp check with banks after submission of the application and before nomination
I have now the required POF but I have some urgent expenses so the balance will get low till the end of Feb 2019 when it will come back to required balance by Ontario
Thank you very much