+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof Of Funds - Canadian Experience Class

nvshaik

Feb 15, 2021
I have received the ITA under Canadian Experience Class. I have left Canada recently as my work permit got expired. In that case should I provided proof of funds or not?

As per CIC,

Who does not need proof of funds
You don’t need to show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family if

• you’re applying under the Canadian Experience Class or
  • you’re authorized to work in Canada and you have a valid job offer, even if you apply under the Federal Skilled Worker Program or the Federal Skilled Trades Program
Based on first point, I am planning to decide not to submit proof of funds. Please share your thoughts.

Deepanshu96

Jul 20, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
App. Filed.......
04-05-2021
AOR Received.
28-06-2021
Med's Done....
27-05-2021
I have received the ITA under Canadian Experience Class. I have left Canada recently as my work permit got expired. In that case should I provided proof of funds or not?

As per CIC,

Who does not need proof of funds
You don’t need to show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family if

• you’re applying under the Canadian Experience Class or
  • you’re authorized to work in Canada and you have a valid job offer, even if you apply under the Federal Skilled Worker Program or the Federal Skilled Trades Program
Based on first point, I am planning to decide not to submit proof of funds. Please share your thoughts.
You don’t need to provide any proof of funds. CEC doesn’t require it.