+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Funds - 12 month average

karthiksankar

Jun 22, 2017
A question regarding POF for Express Entry - My bank account only provides a letter with current balance and 12-month average, and not 6-month average. Is this sufficient? Or should I also attach monthly statements?

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Explain it in LOE. Our bank didn't give us monthly balances, so we highlighted over the PDF the end of month balance of the past 6 months at the time of submission

Scorpman21

May 12, 2017
A question regarding POF for Express Entry - My bank account only provides a letter with current balance and 12-month average, and not 6-month average. Is this sufficient? Or should I also attach monthly statements?
Attach 6 months statement being on the safer side. No need for an LOE that ways.

Reactions: lino82

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Attach 6 months statement being on the safer side. No need for an LOE that ways.
My opinion is it's better to explain that in the LOE, that the bank wouldn't provide a letter as per CIC requirements

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
Always have an LOE explaining each and every hiccup/problem your application might have, in a very brief but standardized manner. Its a straight road scenario which eases out the work for the concerned Visa Officer who is looking into your file. Good luck.

koscielny14

Aug 24, 2017
Always have an LOE explaining each and every hiccup/problem your application might have, in a very brief but standardized manner. Its a straight road scenario which eases out the work for the concerned Visa Officer who is looking into your file. Good luck.
Hi, great insight!

I,d like to ask two quick questions.
1. When uploading the eAPR documents, how many LOEs can / should you upload? Is it one (comprehensive) explaining all issues that may arise or do you upload a different LOE for every other section that you think requires explanation?

2. Still on the eAPR supporting documents, seeing that the upload sections are very specific, is there any need to write an Index or table of contents indicating the particular documents that you have uploaded? (for example in the education section, index showing the combined documents that are attached are as follows: Page 1. Degree certificate Page 2 WES ECA Page 3. IELTS)

Looking forward any positive response.

Thanks.

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hi, great insight!

I,d like to ask two quick questions.
1. When uploading the eAPR documents, how many LOEs can / should you upload? Is it one (comprehensive) explaining all issues that may arise or do you upload a different LOE for every other section that you think requires explanation?

2. Still on the eAPR supporting documents, seeing that the upload sections are very specific, is there any need to write an Index or table of contents indicating the particular documents that you have uploaded? (for example in the education section, index showing the combined documents that are attached are as follows: Page 1. Degree certificate Page 2 WES ECA Page 3. IELTS)

Looking forward any positive response.

Thanks.
1- I uploaded one, there's a placeholder for it. There's no should. Our file was pretty straightforward so our LOE had like 4-5 bullets points of two sentences each, nothing major.
2- No need to do so, just merge all files into one PDF

Reactions: koscielny14

koscielny14

Aug 24, 2017
1- I uploaded one, there's a placeholder for it. There's no should. Our file was pretty straightforward so our LOE had like 4-5 bullets points of two sentences each, nothing major.
2- No need to do so, just merge all files into one PDF
Thanks for your feedback @hamgha. Appreciate it.