+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of fund during Landing

nais

Dec 3, 2017
I got ppr and copr already issued. Now for other reason I need to use entire pof amount.

1) I will carry CAD 2500. Now before landing can I deposit rest of the amount again and show at the airport?

2) Is there any rules that we need to meet six months average balance requirements for landing?

3) Does it have to be the same account I used for eAPR or I can show different account?

4) Newly deposited cash ok?

Hope someone will clarify my doubts. Thanks.

nais

Dec 3, 2017
I got ppr and copr already issued. Now for other reason I need to use entire pof amount.

1) I will carry CAD 2500. Now before landing can I deposit rest of the amount again and show at the airport?

2) Is there any rules that we need to meet six months average balance requirements for landing?

3) Does it have to be the same account I used for eAPR or I can show different account?

Please someone help

habibi007

Star Member
Aug 25, 2023

hey, could you provide an update, what did you end up doing?