+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof Of Financial Support - Student Visa

Mo Karali

Sep 23, 2013
Good day,

I applied for Master's degree @ uOttawa for Winter 2014 session, hopefully i will get the letter of acceptance during the upcoming 2 weeks and i will apply for the visa by Oct 15. But i have a real important question related to the proof of having "sufficient funds". My Uncle will support me and will transfer the money needed to my bank account between 5 and 8 act 35.000 $ ( 20.000 $ tut-ions fees + 15000 for 12 months ).

The questions is : when the money is transferred, i go to my bank and get a bank statement for the last 4 months and i attach it with application package for the visa? this is enough? if not, what can i do to make sure there will be no problems concerning my case?

Regards!

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
Mo Karali said:
Good day,

I applied for Master's degree @ uOttawa for Winter 2014 session, hopefully i will get the letter of acceptance during the upcoming 2 weeks and i will apply for the visa by Oct 15. But i have a real important question related to the proof of having "sufficient funds". My Uncle will support me and will transfer the money needed to my bank account between 5 and 8 act 35.000 $ ( 20.000 $ tut-ions fees + 15000 for 12 months ).

The questions is : when the money is transferred, i go to my bank and get a bank statement for the last 4 months and i attach it with application package for the visa? this is enough? if not, what can i do to make sure there will be no problems concerning my case?

Regards!
Go to the following link. It will clarify your many questions.
URL: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study-how-documents.asp#doc3