+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Financial Documents

baranv

Oct 22, 2016
Hi everyone,

I work only in tourism season (6months). I will demand for a tourist visa with financial support of my father. But i have problems about what i must upload?

Proof of Financial Resource of Supporter
my father's bank stattement of past 4 months, my father's title deed and my bank statement.

Proof of Means of Financial Support
A letter of my father who tell his sponshorship for me.

i do right?

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
Hi everyone,

I work only in tourism season (6months). I will demand for a tourist visa with financial support of my father. But i have problems about what i must upload?

Proof of Financial Resource of Supporter
my father's bank stattement of past 4 months, my father's title deed and my bank statement.

Proof of Means of Financial Support
A letter of my father who tell his sponshorship for me.

i do right?
Where are you getting these two requirements? They do not seem right.

Anyway, a "proof" cannot be a letter. It has to be an official document, bank statement, paystub, employment letter, etc.

baranv

Oct 22, 2016
these two requirements are on my document checklist. I could not find any comment explanatory for documents which i must upload. I decided to open a new thread which tells what i understand from comments.

so i must upload my father's bank statements for Proof of Means of Financial Support. Did not i need to upload an evidence for support of my parent?

what about Proof of Financial Resource of Supporter ? i did it right? or what i need to upload?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
these two requirements are on my document checklist. I could not find any comment explanatory for documents which i must upload. I decided to open a new thread which tells what i understand from comments.

so i must upload my father's bank statements for Proof of Means of Financial Support. Did not i need to upload an evidence for support of my parent?

what about Proof of Financial Resource of Supporter ? i did it right? or what i need to upload?
This link could explain:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/two-financial-support-document-required-have-one-document-of-scholarship.511479/#post-6272296

A word of caution:
As you have seasonal work + financially dependent on your dad for your visit, the visa officer may not consider this favorably.... unless you have other strong ties to your home country.

Also, your dad's property documents cannot be submitted as a reason for you to return to your home country

baranv

Oct 22, 2016
the link gave what i need for information. thank you.

in fact, i don't need the financial support of my dad. i have 10k dollars in my bank account. I thought financial support of my dad, who has some real estate, will give me more chance for get a tourist visa.