+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

proof of experience

conter

Dec 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys ... i hope u doing fine ...
i have some questions and i really need an answers for it ... so please help me .

am going to apply under the FSWP category in may 2013 .

1- first of all u should know that i have a bachelor's degree in IT (information technology ) (4 years degree )and i don't have an experience in this degree , and i have a middle degree (2 years ) in accounting and i have 4.5 years experience in accounting , and both degree are from a credential university ... the question is can i make my experience on accounting in the future application and take the education point for IT degree(4 years ) and accounting degree (2 years) and how much point should i get for education for this two certificates

2 - about the experience proof .. what is the documents should i get as a proof of experience ... i mean is it just from the company that i worked for or both company and the Labour and Social Affairs authority in my country ?

3- about the credential assessment ... is it relating about university recognize or general evaluation on my educational ability( in other words ) is there any exams should i prepare to ?

please anyone have information ... share us

thanks in advance

seesamad

Mar 11, 2009
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Dear, when will new FSWP-2013 going to finalise. Especially when we could hear abt ECA(education credential assessments) and CLB levels?
will Finance manager NOC-1111 will be availble under new policy ? please confirm