+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Profile Ineligible

Aug 17, 2015
Dear All

I took an eligibility from CIC for express entry and found myself eligible and also recieved a Personal code

I submitted my Profile and after 2 mins, i get a msg that my profile is Ineligible.

I tried it 5 times now, and all is ineligible

Somebody please help..

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You'll need to provide a lot more information if you want anyone to be able to help.

Do you have at least 67 points?

Aug 17, 2015
Hi

yes i have more than 67 points.

I got my profile checked by immigration consultant and understand that its around 72. But i do not want to engage the consultant as they charge too much

Can you tell me the reason why the profile is ineligible after submission?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cadeepakkamath said:
Hi

yes i have more than 67 points.

I got my profile checked by immigration consultant and understand that its around 72. But i do not want to engage the consultant as they charge too much

Can you tell me the reason why the profile is ineligible after submission?
Ignore the consultant and check for yourself ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

What did you choose as your primary NOC and how many years of experience do you have in that NOC?

vipulgoyal88

Star Member
May 6, 2015
deepak, i guess since you are a CA, the problem might be with options regarding education that you might have selected. You cannot practice as CA without obtaining membership in Canada.

navikh333

Aug 17, 2015
Guys,

I started the CIC for express entry today. But after filling in my profile and other details, I got a message saying my profile is ineligible.
Another thing I noticed is, Come To Canada tool always tells my profile is ineligible. I have 7.5 in IELTS(All sections >6.5).

I opened the pdf which was in the mail box in the CIC account, it says my profile might be ineligible because-
• not having a valid language test >>>>>I have ielts english score, have selected "none" for secondary language score
• language test results that are more than two years old >>>>Mine Is OK
• a language test score that is too low>>>>Mine Is OK
• not having enough relevant work experience >>>I have 4yrs of exp in NOC 2173(software engineer) in Bangalore
• not having the required education level>>>>I have BE and MBA with ECA certification
• not having enough funds >>>>I have input CND $13000.

I am stuck, dont know what might be wrong, so please guide me. Your help is much appreciated.

navikh333

Aug 17, 2015
@Mods:- sorry, I think instead of clubbing my query with this post, I am opening a new topic. Please delete this post