+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Profile became ineligible

tavern22

Jun 9, 2021
Hi,
Please help!
I previously had an express entry profile back in 2018. Now, in 2023 I created an express entry profile and it was eligible but as soon as I changed the NOC code the profile became ineligible. Can I create a new profile using the same login? Also, there is a question about previously created express entry profile number, in that should I give the ineligible profile's number or the profile which I created even before that(2018 one)?

Thanks!!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,
Please help!
I previously had an express entry profile back in 2018. Now, in 2023 I created an express entry profile and it was eligible but as soon as I changed the NOC code the profile became ineligible. Can I create a new profile using the same login? Also, there is a question about previously created express entry profile number, in that should I give the ineligible profile's number or the profile which I created even before that(2018 one)?

Thanks!!
For the new NOC code, you have one year of continiously, full-time work. You can try creating one with the same login. Use both the ineligible and 2018.

In previous posts, you talk about SINP so you have a OID profile with SINP?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
ok thanks. My SINP profile is with express entry. I will update the new NOC code there as well
So is that why your new NOC is inelgible - not having one year of continuous, full-time experience? Don’t know if your SINP is the same as new NOC but you only claim the years of experience with that NOC. Express Entry combines multiple NOCs and experience while for SINP, your education must match your NOC, and your experience must match the NOC after completing your education.