+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Product Marketing Manager NOC 0124 or 1123

polilopes

Mar 26, 2022
Hey guys, I would really appreciate your help here. I am a product marketing manager at the consumer goods industry (strategically developing products from concept to got to mkt) and attached is the job duties list my former employer gave me. I believe it fits better the NOC 0124, but NOC 1123 has "product manager, marketing" as job title, which got me confused. Would anybody advise? Thanks in advance.

- Ensure new product development - paniers - renewal of essential products for a specific product category to drive category growth worldwide
- Ensure brand development in a specific product category
- Decode consumer insights anticipating trends to create innovative products
- Follow the entire product development process, respecting PRI and country deadline commitment
- Guide and supervise the implementation kit for countries, recommending the marketing mix for product launches and essential product renewals
- Develop creative materials in line with brand's integrated communication platform and influence media mix recommendations
- Compare and synthesize data related to the international market and propose strategies based on results. Analyze concurrent (products and strategies)
- Communicate clearly with regions and countries and all product process development departments
- Promote a creative environment that allows the project management learn to express their ideas
- Ensure increasing profitability for Ax
- Develop and manage a diverse team of project managers. Ensure the development of experience and know-how in your team