dyekek12

Nov 1, 2007
I'm preparing from Buffalo Office, US.

30% (finalized within)17 months
50% 20 months
70% 24 months
80% 28 months...

What makes it takes longer or shorter?
Is it a length of period from the time people apply and the immigration office starts look up?

And...
Are people whose processing time more than 24 months(70%) usually less prepared? Are there any difference between people who could finish earlier and later?

Does it include people who are lack of points so that they have to take interviews?
I'm not a US citizen (I'm from Asia) but if I have a perfect documents with 67 points, could I expect that I'm at least top 30-50% range?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

dyekek12 said:
I'm preparing from Buffalo Office, US.

30% (finalized within)17 months
50% 20 months
70% 24 months
80% 28 months...

What makes it takes longer or shorter?
Is it a length of period from the time people apply and the immigration office starts look up?

And...
Are people whose processing time more than 24 months(70%) usually less prepared? Are there any difference between people who could finish earlier and later?

Does it include people who are lack of points so that they have to take interviews?
I'm not a US citizen (I'm from Asia) but if I have a perfect documents with 67 points, could I expect that I'm at least top 30-50% range?
1. The refusals are mostly in the first 30%
2. If the applicants have lived or are citizens of another country, the background checks take quite a while
3. The longer waiting times are usually those, where they are non US national where an interview is required, or anyone who is required to attend an interview or submit new or additional documents.

PMM