+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing Time and Job

bablu

May 23, 2007
Hi Friends ,

Shall be grateful if any of this forum members could respond to my following queries.
-Is it that a job enrollment can expedite the Visa processing time ?
-Are the Canadian employers look for new entrants in their land ? If yes, do they seek list of those visa applicants from any authority / law firm assisting visa processing ?
- Do any firm related with Visa processing assists its clients in getting a job in Canada ?
- Do Canadian employers require any Canadian degree for giving job to an PR in Canada ?

Thank you for any response

Bablu

Libra

Jun 8, 2007
bablu said:
Hi Friends ,

Shall be grateful if any of this forum members could respond to my following queries.
-Is it that a job enrollment can expedite the Visa processing time ?

No. For the Federal Skilled Worker Program, the advantage of having a job after fulfilling the AEO (Arranged Employmen Opinion) requirement from HRSDC is that it waives the proof of funds requirement.

For the PNP, having a job is a requirement.

-Are the Canadian employers look for new entrants in their land ? If yes, do they seek list of those visa applicants from any authority / law firm assisting visa processing ?

Employers look for skilled workers all the time, and if getting the job done means hiring immigrants, they would be willing to recruit skilled immigrants or skilled foreign workers.

Employers tend to have a preference for hiring applicants they can have a visual contact with during the recruiting process, but this does not mean that they would not hire you if they cannot see you because employers have been known to hire workers based on a sound resume, credible references, and telephone interviews /video conferencing. Moreso, it all depends on your job field and whether or not it is in high demand in Canada for an employer to use the exception rather than the norm in hiring you.

Contemporarily, employers use various resources and media outlets in recruiting talent, and I would not rule out the possibility that some employers would seek out the assistance of third party firms like employment agencies /recruiters and maybe lawyers.

- Do any firm related with Visa processing assists its clients in getting a job in Canada ?

Lawyers would usually provide the basic job recruiters' information, and personally, I do not know of lawyers or law firms that assist immigrants in getting jobs so that they can immigrate to Canada.

Feel free to Google search terms like "Canada Immigration," or "Relocating to Canada," and the like to see if there is anything out there.

- Do Canadian employers require any Canadian degree for giving job to an PR in Canada ?

No, Canadian employers do not have such a requirement. The much-talked about "Canadian Experience" is in reference to having had a Canadian work experience, but not all employers use the "Canadian Experience" as a hiring criterion; otherwise employers like universities or other educational institutions would be limited.

Some trade or professions are regulated and require you to obtain a license - NOT a degree - in order for you to be able to work in those types of profession like a medical doctor, a plumber, etc. See the link below, and search to see whether your job type falls under "Regulated Occupations."

http://www.workdestinations.org/occupation_keyword_search.jsp?lang=en

Thank you for any response

Bablu

You're welcome.

Libra

shiela428

Jun 16, 2014
immigrants mistress

hi my husband just pledge his immigrant residency he has a mistress in canada and they live in for about 5 to 6 years they have a son. the mistress is also an immigrant i think but me and my daughter stay here in the philippines. my husband and i are married for 8years and he dont want to file a pitition for us because of his mistress. is there any legal action can i ask to force my husband to take as in canada? is there any law i can file against the two of them fir cheating on me? how about an exact oercent of my husbands income as a financial suport for me and to my daughter? how about any properties or investment have my husband can we have any share on it? please do help me understand this situation beacause in my country legal family are protected by laws i have no idea in canada if they do the same way to specially im here philippines and they are immigrant in canada. thank you for the response :)

akbardxb

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2013
Mississauga
LANDED..........
28-03-2014
Re: immigrants mistress

shiela428 said:
hi my husband just pledge his immigrant residency he has a mistress in canada and they live in for about 5 to 6 years they have a son. the mistress is also an immigrant i think but me and my daughter stay here in the philippines. my husband and i are married for 8years and he dont want to file a pitition for us because of his mistress. is there any legal action can i ask to force my husband to take as in canada? is there any law i can file against the two of them fir cheating on me? how about an exact oercent of my husbands income as a financial suport for me and to my daughter? how about any properties or investment have my husband can we have any share on it? please do help me understand this situation beacause in my country legal family are protected by laws i have no idea in canada if they do the same way to specially im here philippines and they are immigrant in canada. thank you for the response :)
This is a very serious issue, best answered by a legal expert. You are better off engaging a lawyer.

sharedknowledge

Nov 30, 2012
Re: immigrants mistress

akbardxb said:
This is a very serious issue, best answered by a legal expert. You are better off engaging a lawyer.
I think I read a similar post by you or someone else. Anyway, as per my understanding, your husband is allowed to have the mistress as "common-law partner" and their kid. However, at the same time, he can't apply for PR without mentioning you and your daughter. This is a misrepresentation which can create problems for him (probably depriving him of the PR and banning him from applying again for certain period).

If you want to, you may explain your by writing to CIC Canada. They are dead serious about these games. But, as Akbardxb suggested, you may like to hire a lawyer for this.