+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing in Abu Dhabi + Canadian sponsor is resident KSA

Lana2

Apr 25, 2012
Hi everyone from Saudi Arabia!
Need Help!

My husband is my sponsor for the immigration to Canada and this days we are living in KSA.

He is Canadian about 10 years ( originally from Pakistan ).

From 1983 - 1999 He worked in KSA and Bahrain.
From 1999 till 2005 lived and worked in Canada permanent

In Nov. 2005 he returned to KSA, divorce and remarried .

We are in "process for immigration as a wife of Canadian " from 27 Sept. 2010 in Abu Dhabi ...

- 10 month ago Abu Dhabi Immigration Section ask us:
- A complete copy of your sponsor’s passports from 1998-PRESENT. Please ensure that it includes a copy of each page (including blank pages). ...........

My husband kept all his old passports and we send copies to Abu Dhabi.......

- 3 month ago Abu Dhabi Immigration Section ask us :
Your sponsor’s Canadian Tax NOA's from 2001-2005.

My husband had those TAX forms and we send to Abu Dhabi Immigration Section and even some articles from local Canadian newspaper about him and his business in Canada as a new immigrant.

Today we received letter from Abu Dhabi Immigration Section, they ask us :

Your sponsor’s original and official entry and exit records issued by the (BAHRAIN) immigration authorities. The official entry and exit records must date back from (JANUARY 1998) to present.

Your sponsor’s original and official entry and exit records issued by the (K.S.A) immigration authorities. The official entry and exit records must date back from (January 1998) to present.

Everyone ( who live in Saudi Arabia or Bahrain ) will understand that is impossible have to get those documents in KSA or Bahrain and Immigration Section knows about it very well!!!!!!
We will try, but how???????
OR ask for the help lawyer???
Did someone have the same situation????

Lana

anidal

May 26, 2012
Hi Lana,

I realize this is a late response but perhaps it can help someone who is in a similar situation if you've already managed to get your records.

The request by the embassy asks for official records, which means that you will need to visit the passport offices in either country to retrieve them. In Saudi Arabia, this is not an easy process since there's no 'official' way to request your immigration control records and we had to ask really nicely and persistently before the man gave us ours.

An alternative in Saudi is to head to your company's passport department and use the government system they have access to and get records for each of your visa issued. Using these visa numbers, you can pull all the entry and exits on the visas from the same system. Print all of them out and get the company to stamp it and you have something that is at least semi-official.